Trail Patrol is made up of volunteers, including hikers, bicyclists, and equestrians, who have been certified through a formal training program. They are equipped with communication devices and first aid packs, and they wear uniforms and ID badges.
To provide additional safety for those who use the COSCA trails.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants must patrol a minimum of 8 hours per month.
- Participants must wear a uniform.
- Participants must be willing to be assigned to special patrols (specific areas, events, etc.)
- Participants maintain a patrol log and report their activities to the program coordinator in a timely manner.
- Participants must maintain their patrol equipment and uniforms.
Trail Patrol Coordinator