The purpose of this program is to provide additional safety for those who use the COSCA trails. The program is made up of volunteer hikers, bicyclists and equestrians who have been certified through a formal training program.
Trail Ambassadors Coordinator: Open
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants must patrol a minimum of 8 hours per month.
- Participants must wear a uniform.
- Participants must be willing to be assigned to special patrols (specific areas, events, etc.)
- Participants maintain a patrol log and report their activities to the program coordinator in a timely manner.
- Participants must maintain their patrol equipment and uniforms.