CANCELLED: November 18 is the next Monthly Trail Work Day
The November trail work day is cancelled because of the weather. Watch for an announcement of the December work day.
Meet at the main Wildwood Parking area at the corner of Avenida De Los Arboles and Big Sky Drive. You should arrive a few minutes early to take care of registration details.
In order to participate, you will need to sign up online. The work will be done under the guidance of COSCA rangers.
- Wear solid boots with good lug soles to keep your grip on a possibly slippery trail. Absolutely no sandals or flip-flops!
- Bring lots of water! It can be hot and there may not be any shade
- Bring a hat, work gloves and sunglasses or other eye protection
- Long-sleeved shirts and long pants are strongly recommended
- Use sunblock on exposed skin
- Leave your 4-legged friends at home
No experience is necessary. COSCA rangers and other experienced trail crew leaders will provide hand tools and instruction on how to use them safely and effectively.
If you would like to be notified by email of future trail work days, please fill in this form.